NHS Guidelines for Distance learning
1. No profanity during class calls and/or chats
2. No inappropriate attire while on class video calls
3. No inappropriate use of the camera, chat, and/or settings
4. No representing others names and/or accounts while online that are not yours
5. No manipulating online meetings, chat rooms, etc...
6. No alcohol, tobacco, drugs, firearms, inappropriate signs, etc...
7. Must follow all school rules in the NHS handbook. School disciplinary action will be taken for any violation of school/distance learning rules.
We are still waiting for the arrival of our yearbooks from Arizona. We have been told they are in production, but the company responsible for printing them is currently working at 50% due to COVID-19. We will continue to update the website as we get updates. Thank you for your patience.
If you have questions regarding what your child needs to do for the first day of school (Monday, August 17th), please click on the link and watch the informative video. If you still have questions, please call Needles High School at 760-326-2191.
All students in the district need to pick up a Chromebook from the Needles High School tardy window, from 9:00 AM to 11:30 AM and 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM . This is not an option! All students have to complete their work on the district assigned Chrome Books because it is our way of tracking student attendance. If you have any questions, please contact Needles High School at 760-326-2191. Thank you for your patience.
1st Period--9:00 AM - 9:23 AM
2nd Period--9:27 AM- 9:50 AM
Nutrition (break time)--9:50 AM-10:00 AM
3rd Period-- 10:03 AM - 10:26 AM
4th Period-- 10:29 AM - 10:52 AM
5th Period-- 10:55 AM - 11:18 AM
6th Period-- 11:21 AM - 11:44 AM
7th Period-- 11:47 AM - 12:10 AM
Teachers will hold office hours from 1:00 Pm to 3:00 PM. Please call the high school to make an appointment or email your teacher.